Super quick gratitude post tonight because it’s Mother’s Day and I’m getting ready to snuggle on the couch with my peeps; watching Masterchef and wearing the cute new sunshine yellow socks my daughter gifted me.
Just some of the things I’m thankful for this week:
- time spent connecting with my beautiful sock giving girl…playing ‘this or that’ on the couch on a Tuesday night after work…laughing so hard and surprising each other with our similarities and our differences;
- the most relaxing Epsom salt bath, with lavender and peppermint essential oils, at the end of the working week…soothing the massive headache I came home with and making me super sleepy;
- a much needed early night;
- a Mother’s Day spent journaling, drawing and listening to my latest audiobook, Josie Silver’s One Day In December;
- the love and appreciation of my beautiful children; seeing the wonderful human beings they are and feeling proud of the way I have raised them;
- connecting with all the beautiful mums in my life…my mum, mother in law, step-mum, sisters and best friends; sending them all love this Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day!!