Here’s a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer 3 questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you will read next?
Link your blog in the comments at Sam’s weekly post and then go blog hopping to find out what others are reading.
As for me…I started out strong this week…finishing 3 books in 3 days….and continuing on with a few others. I have been struggling with some of my current reads; taking way too long to read them, so I joined NetGalley and downloaded my first eARC….something quick and easy….a bit of fun…. by an author I have read before…. to get me out of slump. I’m hoping to branch out a bit…finding new genres and authors as I work out the whole NetGalley thing.
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Life in Flow by Kate Kendall
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman
- F*ck No! by Sarah Knight (NetGalley eARC)
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell (Audiobook)
- The Confession by Jessie Burton
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (Audiobook)
What are your 3 W’s this Wednesday? Let me know below and….. Happy reading!