Okay….so I’m way behind…and yes I did just wrap up the year…but I didn’t feel right without wrapping up the final month of the year.
December felt like an absolute doozy. It went so fast and I didn’t feel like I was getting anywhere reading wise. I had big plans to get to the bottom of my tbr and I almost made it……almost….with only 2.5 books remaining on that particularly shelf. And then came Christmas and presents, holidays and book shopping…let’s just say there’s more than 2.5 books on the shelf now….way more! Oops!!!
Here’s what I did read in December:
- The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman – 4/5
- Fuck No! by Sarah Knight – 3/5 (NetGalley eARC)
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell – 5/5 (Audiobook)
- The Confession by Jessie Burton – 4/5
- Quiet by Susan Cain – 3/5
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes – 5/5 (Audiobook)
- Be Mighty by Jill A. Stoddard PhD – 2/5 (NetGalley eARC)
- Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal – 5/5 (Review to come)
When you actually write it all down, I did have quite a good month. I even managed to write 3 book reviews.
I hope you, too, had a wonderfully bookish month. What were your favourite reads for December?