Isn’t it crazy that January is already over?
How is everyone going with their new year’s reading resolutions?
I’ve gotten off to a spectacular start reading 7 books (2,542 pages) towards my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal this month. I’m aiming to read 75 books this year so I’m already off to a flying start. YAY!!
With most books read rated either 4 or 5 stars, it has been an outstanding reading month. I would highly recommend so many of these books but A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler is, by far, my favourite book of January and possibly 2020.
Books read in January:
- Night Music by Jojo Moyes – 4/5
- How To Be Second Best by Jessica Dettman – 4/5
- Forever Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid – 4/5
- The Subjects by Sarah Hopkins – 3/5 (NetGalley ARC)
- Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones – 4/5
- A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler – 5/5 (NetGalley ARC)
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver – 5/5 (NetGalley ARC)
What was your favourite read for January? Comment below…I’d love to chat!