Isn’t it crazy that January is already over?
How is everyone going with their new year’s reading resolutions?
I’ve gotten off to a spectacular start reading 7 books towards my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal this month. I’m aiming to read 75 books this year so I’m already off to a flying start. YAY!!
With most books read rated either 4 or 5 stars, it has been an outstanding reading month. I would highly recommend so many of these books but A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler is, by far, my favourite book of January and possibly 2020.
Books read: 7 – 2 audiobooks, 3 eARC and 3 paperbacks
- Night Music by Jojo Moyes ★★★★
- How To Be Second Best by Jessica Dettman ★★★★
- Forever Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid ★★★★
- The Subjects by Sarah Hopkins ★★★
- Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones ★★★★
- A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler ★★★★★
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver ★★★★★
Favourite read: A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler
Least favourite read: The Subjects by Sarah Hopkins
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 7/75