Welcome bookish peeps to the Saturday Shelfie.
A fortnightly space where we can share all the books – any genre, any format…that we are adding to our shelves.
I’ll be sharing my shelfie every second Saturday and invite you to join me on whatever day suits you best.
- Create your own Saturday Shelfie post with as much or as little information as you’d like.
- Remember to link back to Bookish Me.
- Visit my Saturday Shelfie post and link your blogpost in the comments so that I can visit your shelves. I would love to see what you have been buying, borrowing, requesting and downloading to add to your shelves.
- Go blog hopping to see what others are adding to their shelves.
- Have FUN!!!
Sooooooooooo, my Saturday Shelfie is coming to you on Sunday….big ooops on my part…I’m so sorry!…because I didn’t get anywhere near my computer yesterday…or look at my planner…or generally be organised in any way, shape or form.
I did however go plant shopping with my daughter and filled my house with some gorgeous greenery, then collapsed on the couch scrolling through Pinterest looking at pictures of indoor plants.
Now that I have realised I owe everybody a Saturday Shelfie, here’s what I’ve been purchasing, downloading and requesting:
- The Muse by Jessie Burton
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
- The Baby Signing Bible: Baby Sign Language Made Easy by Laura Berg
- Don’t Overthink It by Anne Bogel
- Normal People by Sally Rooney (this was Audible’s free member book this month and I’ve never read it…so happy days!)
None….zip, zero, zilch.
- Grown Ups by Marian Keyes
- The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones by Daven McQueen
What have you added to your shelves recently?
Feel free to share your shelfie on your blog or in the comments below.