Happy Sunday beautiful, bookish people!!!
How has your week been?
I’ve been slumped over this blog post, thinking I’d had a shocking reading week again…and I kinda have…but then it occured to me that I’d actually finished 3 books…THREE!!!!!….After zilch last week…that’s pretty impressive even if I do say so myself; given everything else that’s happened this week (reorganising my entire blog; spending way too many hours Pinteresting; being exhausted and feeling flat).
- The Lonely Fajita by Abigail Mann (eARC) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Who’s That Girl? by Mhairi McFarlane (Audiobook) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- With The Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo (Audiobook) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Each of these books were definitely 4 ⭐ reads and ones that I would hightly recommend….but if I had to choose a favourite, it would be the audio version of With The Fire On High. I just love when a book is narrated by it’s author; it gives it a little ‘something, something’.
Don’t you think?
- Don’t Overthink It by Anne Bogel (Audiobook)
- The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls by Anissa Gray
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary (eARC)
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 18/75
I am loving watching this number grow week by week. How about you – how is your reading challenge going?
Do you even do the Goodreads Reading Challenge?
I know that not every body counts their reads or sets a reading goal but I love having something to strive for.
What are your thoughts?