Hello, hello bookish peeps!
Summer is well and truly done it seems.
Autumn is here and I have increased my coffee intake accordingly. I am already reaching for the sloppy jumpers and big tees and watching a lot more Netflix than I would normally do.
Today, I am curled up with my laptop on the couch thinking of warmer months and wanting to look back at everything I read this summer.
SUMMER READS 2019 – 2020
- The Probable Future – Alice Hoffman ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Confession – Jessie Burton ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Quiet – Susan Cain ⭐⭐⭐
- Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows – Balli Kaur Jaswal ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Night Music – Jojo Moyes ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- How To Be Second Best – Jessica Dettman ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Forever Interrupted – Taylor Jenkins Reid ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Silver Sparrow – Tayari Jones ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Starless Sea – Erin Morgenstern ⭐⭐⭐
- The One Plus One – Jojo Moyes ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Lullaby – Leila Slimani ⭐⭐⭐
- The Family Upstairs – Lisa Jewell ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Giver of Stars – Jojo Moyes ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Gifted School – Bruce Holsinger ⭐⭐⭐
- Such a Fun Age – Kiley Reid ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Girl, wash your face – Rachel Hollis ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Regretting You – Colleen Hoover ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- F*ck NO! – Sarah Knight ⭐⭐⭐
- Be Mighty – Jill A. Stoddard PhD ⭐⭐
- The Subjects – Sarah Hopkins ⭐⭐⭐
- A Good Neighborhood – Therese Anne Fowler ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird – Josie Silver ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Silent Treatment – Abbie Greaves ⭐⭐⭐⭐
And that’s a wrap!
Have you read any of these books? Want to share your thoughts?