Happy Sunday beautiful, bookish people!!!
It’s TIME! The weekly bookish wrap up is upon us again…and while so much has happened in this past week, it very much seems like the whole world is in limbo.
This week’s reading has been a little slow….I’m almost jelly of all the people who are having to self-isolate. Although I don’t wish the virus on anyone obviously and I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and their families….what I’d give for some social distancing; to be able to stay home and read.
Being out in the world and still carrying on as normal – working and such – is making my anxiety a little sky rockety.
And don’t even talk to me about the horror that is grocery buying and trying to feed my family with all the insanity in the shops atm.
Thankfully, when I get home in the evenings I have this lovely community to hang out in. I have been doing a lot more blog hopping lately and am loving reading everyone’s posts. You guys always make me smile and my TBR is constantly growing thanks to your wonderful recommendations. Stay safe and much love to all ❤
Wrapping it up:
- Normal People by Sally Rooney (Audiobook) ⭐⭐⭐⭐…a little disturbing but genuinely interesting…..and not at all what I was expecting.
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary (eARC) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐…so, so, so wonderful….highly recommend.
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Verity by Colleen Hoover (Audiobook)
- Grown Ups – Marian Keyes (eARC)
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 22/75 – 29%
Hope you’ve had a wonderfully bookish week.
Take care and happy reading!