Hello, hello bookish peeps!!
Welcome to the inaugural Monthly Replay…a monthly post that highlights all the posts I’ve written during the month (just in case you missed them) and all the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading as I roamed wild and free around the bookish community.
Wrap it up!:
- Weekly bookish wrap up – 1/3/2020
- Weekly bookish wrap up – 8/3/2020
- Weekly bookish wrap up – 15/3/2020
- Weekly bookish wrap up – 22/3/2020
- Summer Wrap Up
- Weekly bookish wrap up – 29/3/2020
- Book Review: The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls by Anissa Gray
- Book Review: The Lonely Fajita by Abigail Mann
- Book Review: The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- Book Review: The Switch by Beth O’Leary
- Book Review: Normal People
- Goodreads Monday 2/3/2020
- Top 5 Tuesday – A, B, C, D & E
- WWW Wednesday – 4/3/2020
- Saturday Shelfie #4
- Top 5 Tuesday – F, G, H, I & J
- WWW Wednesday – 11/3/2020
- Top 5 Tuesday – K, L, M, N & O
- WWW Wednesday – 18/3/2020
- Saturday Shelfie #5
- Goodreads Monday 23/3/2020
- Top 5 Tuesday – P, Q, R, S & T
- WWW Wednesday 25/3/2020
- Goodreads Monday 30/3/2020
- Top 5 Tuesday U-Z
- Finished Books Tag
- Reading Habits Book Tag
- My Life In Books Tag
- The Sunshine Blogger Award #2
- Life According to Literature Tag
- Bookish Possibilities – March
- To Review or Not To Review
- The 2020 Popsugar Reading Challenge so far…
- What’s on my Kindle App?
- Not-so-bookish Things
Bookish Links I loved:
How To Decide Which Blogs To Follow (ft. Bloggers You Should Definitely Follow) – The Writerly Way – even though Sammie and I have completely different reading tastes, I love reading her blog. She always puts a smile on my face with her witty ways.
How I Edit My Pictures – Cups and Thoughts – so interesting to see how Cath edits her photos and creates such a gorgeous blog/Bookstagram. I am, as always, in awe of her stunning style…and am hoping that one day I will take the plunge and begin experimenting in order to create my own gorgeous style. Till then I’m just going to continue to look and gain inspiration from others.
Hope you’ve had a wonderfully bookish month.