2020 is my first year of doing challenges…beside the Goodreads Reading Challenge….and I’ve decided to do 3:
- 2020 POPSUGAR Reading Challenge….click here to read about my progress so far.
- Modern Mrs Darcy’s Reading Challenge and this…
The A to Z Reading Challenge hosted by Ginger Mum & Company.
Not usually someone who participates in challenges….mostly because I know I probably won’t remember to complete them….but I am hoping to change that this year. I’ve even written up a spreadsheet to keep track.
Here’s my progress so far……only three and a half months into 2020 and I’m already half way through the challenge with 13 books already read.
- An American Marriage – Tayari Jones
- Forever Interrupted – Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Good Neighborhood (A) – Therese Anne Fowler
- How To Be Second Best – Jessica Dettman
- If I Never met You – Mhairi McFarlane
- Kiss Quotient – Helen Hoang
- Lullaby – Leila Slimani
- Normal People – Sally Rooney
- Regretting You – Colleen Hoover
- Such A Fun Age – Kiley Reid
- The Switch – Beth O’Leary
- Verity – Colleen Hoover
- With The Fire On High – Elizabeth Acevedo
So there you go…..plenty of time to finish the rest although I do think some of the remaining letters may be problematic. We’ll see!
Is anyone else doing the A to Z Challenge?
How are you going with it?
Let me know if you are participating, maybe we can support each other…and share bookish suggestions.