Hello hello bookish peeps!!! Happy Sunday!
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend…even if you were stuck at home.
We’ve been taking the opportunity to set up some outdoor spaces where we can get outside in the sun with our books and coffee and just relax. We’ve got a cosy little courtyard area complete with fairy lights, plants and super comfy chairs. And out the back we have another area set up for eating and hanging out…just needs a fire pit and we’ll be all set.
Reading and writing wise I’ve been super productive….feels good to come out of that slump and power through some pretty wonderful books.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (Paperback) ⭐⭐⭐⭐… a light romantic read with just the right amount of steam.
- The Likely Resolutions of Oliver Clock by Jane Riley (Audiobook) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐….Oliver Clock is such a quirky and wonderful character you just can’t help but love him. Excellent narration on audio bringing Oliver to life. Lots of LOLs.
- The Muse by Jessie Burton (Paperback) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐…thoroughly engrossing ….OMG! Wish I’d read it sooner…and wish I hadn’t finished it so fast.
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton (Paperback)
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (Audiobook)
- The Other Family by Loretta Nyhan (eARC)
And that’s a wrap!!!