little lot late but it’s time to wrap up May…..and what a massive reading month it was….my ‘massivest’ yet!!!!
I definitely conquered the ‘too many books, too little time’ thing during May….spending every minute of every day reading to the exclusion of almost everything else.
Books read: 14 books in total – 4 audiobooks, 5 eARC and 5 paperbacks
- It Sounded Better In My Head by Nina Kenwood ★★★★
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle ★★★★
- Just Friends by Holly McCulloch ★★★★
- The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa ★★★★
- Beach Read by Emily Henry ★★★★
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams ★★★★
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle ★★★★
- Little Wonders by Kate Rorick ★★★★
- The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones by Davon McQueen ★★★★
- The Loudness of Unsaid Things by Hilde Hinton ★★★★
- Goodnight Mind for Teens by Colleen E Carney PhD ★★★
- The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez ★★★★★
- Sabrina & Corina by Kali Fajardo-Anstine ★★★★
- The Sunday Story Club by Doris Brett & Kerry Cue ★★★★
Favourite read: The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez – SWOON!
Least favourite read: Goodnight Mind for Teens by Colleen E Carney PhD – monotonous and repetitive. I was hoping for insight to help my daughter but it seemed like one big long ad for an app. Thankfully it was a quick read.
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 47/75
How’s your Goodreads Challenge stacking up?
What was your favourite book of May?
One thought on “Monthly bookish wrap up: May 2020”
Looks like a good month! I hope June is just as good!
LikeLiked by 1 person