little lot late but it’s time to wrap up May…..and what a massive reading month it was….my ‘massivest’ yet!!!!
I definitely conquered the ‘too many books, too little time’ thing during May….spending every minute of every day reading to the exclusion of almost everything else; reading 14 books…..14!!!!
And most of them 4 ⭐
Books read: 14 books – 4 audiobooks, 5 eARC and 5 paperbacks
- It Sounded Better In My Head by Nina Kenwood ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Just Friends by Holly McCulloch ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Beach Read by Emily Henry ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Little Wonders by Kate Rorick ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones by Davon McQueen ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Loudness of Unsaid Things by Hilde Hinton ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Goodnight Mind for Teens by Colleen E Carney PhD ⭐⭐⭐
- The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Sabrina & Corina by Kali Fajardo-Anstine ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Sunday Story Club by Doris Brett & Kerry Cue ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pages read: 4260 pages
Favourite read: The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez – SWOON ❤
Least favourite read: Goodnight Mind for Teens by Colleen E Carney PhD – monotonous and repetitive. I was hoping for insight to help my daughter but it seemed like one big long ad for an app. Thankfully it was a quick read.
Longest read: The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez (401 pages)
Shortest read: Goodnight Mind for Teens by Colleen E Carney PhD (200 pages)
Most read genre: Contemporary Fiction
Most read format: Paperback/ebook (ARC)
Goodreads Reading Challenge: 47/75
How’s your Goodreads Challenge stacking up?
Have you read any of these books? What was your favourite book of May?