This year’s reading goal is 40 books. It may seem a little on the small/safe side but it’s been a while since I have really considered myself a reader so I am aiming for no pressure. Anything over 40 books will be an added bonus and a good guide for next years reading challenge.
- Big Chicas Don’t Cry by Annette Chavez Macias ★★
- Impossible to Forget by Imogen Clark ★★★★
- Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi ★★★
- Who do you think you are Maggie Pink? by Janet Hoggarth ★★★★
- Beard with Me by Penny Reid ★★★★
- The Magic of Found Objects by Maddie Dawson ★★★